Category: Jewelry Supplies
Description: Over three decades of design innovation and refinement have resulted in a piercing instrument that is easy to keep clean. The contoured handle is made to fit the hand comfortably, producing a sure grip while piercing. The spring action plunger snaps the stud through the earlobe in 1/10th of a second and automatically installs the clasp properly, thereby reducing the possibility of discomfort and pinching. When used with genuine STUDEX(r) sterile ear piercing studs and accessories, you are assured of years of trouble-free ear piercing
1. The Studex instrument has a built-in mechanism to easily release the stud adapter from the plunger. In addition, a set of color-coded Adapter Clips that ease installation and removal of adapters are included with the kit. See loading Instructions for details.
2. The handle of the Studex instrument is contoured giving a comfortable, balanced grip for maximum control. The instrument is designed to allow the technician to maintain better alignment with the ear for more accurate piercing.
3. In the cocked position, the pointed tip of the piercing studs sits closer to the ear than with other Instruments. This allows the technician to more for a more accurate piercing.
4. Adapters are color-coded to between sizes.
5. The backing nuts (clasps) are located on the plastic mount under each piercing stud for easier insertion into the clasp